Clearbranch is a United Methodist Church. Chartered in 1996, we initially met in a home with an average attendance of 45. Less than a year later, it became clear a new meeting place was in order, so the church moved to a local school, and by year-end 1997, attendance rose to 250. In 1998 groundbreaking took place for a 20,000-square-foot multi-purpose building, and in 1999 the church added a second Sunday morning service to accommodate the growing attendance. In 2002 a new building was dedicated and by 2004 the average attendance was over 1500.